I have made an Excel course for beginners and it is live on YouTube. Even if you are a complete beginner who has never used Excel before, you will be able to learn the basics of Excel and be able to build a project.
The Course covers the following topics
- Introduction to Excel
- Getting Started Excel Interface
- Data Entry and Formatting
- Custom Lists
- Tables, Sorting, and Filtering
- Inserting Rows and Columns
- Conditional Formatting
- Relative and Absolute Reference
- Functions and Data Validation
- VLOOKUP and XLOOKUP
- Charts and Graphs
- Data Cleaning
- Data Analysis with Pivot Tables
- Final Project
You can also download all the course files that I used in this course. These files will help you to easily get started and to practice.
You may also consider joining my newsletter, THE SNIPPETS, where I send weekly emails sharing insights about Data Analytics and Software Development.
You can access the course for free here.
I hope you Excel at the end of the course.